"Standard" 1100 Dtex (1300gsm) or heavy weight 1670 Dtex (1500gsm). The finish on the Hypalon side is normally smooth and shiny, however a "rougher" matt finish is available in limited colours, which would be more suitable for commercial type applications.Colour
See attached colour swatch for guide. Heavy weight fabric not available in some colours.
Tubes can be manufactured full diameter over the entire length of the boat or tapered to give a more streamlined appearance. We would recommend as a minimum 460mm dia. On the smallest hull, 500mm on the mid size and 520 on the largest option.Accessories
Handles, paddle clips, "D" rings, extra cladding or rubbing strake all available.
Prior to specifying powering options and deck layout by the customer, the following is our baseline specification :
- Hull and deck with the transom and internal structure to suit engine choice.
- Fully fitted 160L underdeck fuel tank, complete with filling pipe, vent pipe, suction and discharge (if required) pipes, level sender and contents gauge, vent fitting, filling fitting, all piping and clips.
- Hull drain, twin drain trunks, 2 transom "U" bolts, 1 bow "U" bolt, inspection hatch over fuel tank fittings, anchor locker hatch, 1 bow cleat and 2 stern cleats.
- Twin plastic conduits fitted below deck, from the engine bay / outboard well to below the console.
- Fully fitted bonded on collar to customer colour in standard (1300gsm) fabric. To include heavy duty "D" fender, 3 wear patches ( Hypalon) per side, lifelines and pressure relief valves. Minimum of 5 separate chambers.
- Engine start battery, battery box, isolator, main cabling and crimps. Twin electric bilge pumps, 1 connected for auto operation.